Committed to continual improvement we closely monitor feedback to ensure we deliver a first class service that you can depend upon. To rate our service please complete our online questionnaire available here.
Fixed first time
Vokera engineers carry 95% of Vokera boiler parts on their vans, which means we fix your boiler on the first visit in the vast majority of cases. We regularly monitor our first visit fix rates, which currently stands at 95.2%.
While many service providers quote quick response times to a call out, it is worth bearing in mind that the issue may not always be fixed on the first visit.
Vokera Customer Care Procedures
To ensure your query is handled efficiently by our trained customer care advisors follow our customer care procedures.
- During your call you will be asked to provide some basic information regarding the serial number, model name and location of your appliance.
- We always undertake basic checks with you because sometimes we can resolve queries over the phone.
- If we are unable to resolve your query over the phone we will arrange for an engineer to visit. If your boiler is outside its warranty period an engineer visit is chargeable, for details on fixed price repair plans and extended warranty options click here.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied that we have adhered to our customer care procedures, please contact us on 01274 866100, or send details to: Customer Relations, Vokera Ltd, Stubs Beck Lane, Cleckheaton, Bradford, BD19 4TT or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 01274 866100 between 8.15am – 5pm Monday – Friday or Saturday 8am – 12pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
Vokera Customer Care Policy
- To provide our customers with a friendly service
- To work effectively to resolve your query
- To keep you informed
Our Customer Care procedure and policy ensure a seamless service, resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction. During extreme conditions our team can sometimes experience three times the usual workload and we prioritise those customers that are most vulnerable with total heating and hot water loss.
Detailed customer feedback questionnaires also regularly monitor customer satisfaction regarding different aspects of the service received. This research is carried out by an independent third party; approximately 95% of Vokera customers regularly rank Vokera in the Excellent and Good ratings.
*Vokera calculates its monthly customer satisfaction results by the total number of customer calls our engineers attend versus customer complaints.