Whilst every Vokèra boiler is designed and manufactured for long lasting reliability, if a minor fault does occur there are some simple checks you can safely carry out that could resolve the problem without having to call an engineer. However, please note that the following advice is just a basic guide. If your boiler still is not working after these checks, you should contact us to book a service call. And if you smell gas call the Gas Emergency Services immediately.
Essential information before you call
If you are experiencing a problem with your appliance, please follow these simple initial checks before logging a call with us:
- Check any boiler controls/programmers/thermostats are on and if battery operated that the batteries are not flat. If you have checked all of the above and everything is in order, please have the following information to hand so that we can handle your request efficiently:
- Have you got hot water?
- Have you got central heating?
- Is there any visible damage to the flue outlet?
- Boiler Model Name
- Boiler Serial Number
- Check that you have an electricity supply to your appliance and the power switch is on
- If you have a pre-pay gas/electric meter, check that there is sufficient credit left
- If possible check that your mains gas is turned on
- Check that your mains water supply is on
To book an appointment, call our customer care team on: 056 775 5055 Monday – Thursday 9am – 4.30pm and Friday 9am – 4pm (excluding bank holidays).
If a Vokèra engineer or appointed agent attends your Vokèra boiler and the fault is not due to a boiler fault, you will incur an inspection fee. We kindly ask you to carry out the checks above before requesting an appointment.
If your boiler requires a repair, we offer a fixed price repair which includes call out, labour and parts (Terms and Conditions apply).
An annual service ensures your boiler is working safely and efficiently. What does an annual service include?